We specialise and take great pride in the bespoke timber doors and windows we supply and fit for our customers. Our high quality timber joinery is second to none, all of our timber products are traditionally handmade by skilled and seasoned joiners who produce beautiful pieces of craftsmanship time and time again.
By using traditional joinery methods, coupled with today’s modern techniques and standards, we can create beautiful hand crafted windows and doors that achieve the highest energy ratings possible.
Our timber range consists of traditional flush sash casement windows, stormproof casements windows, all windows can have traditional stays and fasteners or incorporate modern day multi point locking systems with night vent facility, many feature windows including curves. A full range of Box sash windows with single and double glazed options and all types of doors including French, Front, Stable, vertically boarded and sliding doors. However, due to our timber service being completely bespoke we can manufacture to any design requirements and specifications upon request, please contact us for further details.
We finish our products at a fully equipped micro-porous spray coating facility where all our products can be hung and spray finished with a 3 coat system. We generally use the Sikkens paint/stain system, but also now offer the Morrells external U.V. resistant clear lacquer expanding the range of finishes.
As the products are spray finished prior to being finally hung and glazed, a perfect finish can be achieved every time.
Timber Windows and Doors Range:
- Stormproof Sash Windows – Traditional or multi-point locking
- Flush Sash Windows – Traditional or multi-point locking
- Casement mock sash windows – Standard & Superior
- Traditional Sliding Sash Windows – Single glazed – Traditional cords and weights
- Classic Sliding Sash Windows – Double glazed – Traditional cords and weights
- Modern Straight Sliding Sash Window –Double glazed – Spiral balances
- Circular Pivot Windows
- Bespoke Bay, Feature and arched/curved Windows
- Front Doors & Door sets with side screens –
- French Doors – Traditional or multi-point locking
- Arched/curved Doors – Traditional or multi-point locking
- Oak Tudor Style Windows & Doors – Traditional stop chamfers or Mason’s mitres
- Stable Doors – 45/55 split – 5 lever sash lock and 5 lever dead lock
- Architraves, Liners and Window boards
- Full range of ironmongery