The Sunflex SVG Plus and SVG Plus Slim allow for large, impressive sliding glass panels measuring up to 3m wide and 3.2m high with a maximum load of 250kg per panel.
By design the Sunflex SVG Plus Slim offers minimal sightlines of just 35mm, less than half that of the SVG Plus. Furthermore, it does this without compromising security or weather ratings. The advantage of the SVG Plus is that it can accommodate thicker 36mm and 38mm glass panels, enhancing thermal performance. Both products feature overlapping frames which greatly reduces the divide between each glass panel, especially compared to bi-folding doors.
The Sunflex SVG range can offer vast uninterrupted views spanning up to 20 metres across with twin and triple flush to floor track options available. On an extended track the SVG Plus and Plus Slim can be fully concealed within a pocket running behind a wall or fixed screen to create a completely clear opening.
Offering excellent thermal efficiency, outstanding weather ratings and high level security, the Sunflex SVG range is one of our most popular.
As with all Sunflex products, it is possible to match multiple product ranges to deliver uniformity for your project.
Sunflex SVG Plus & Plus Slim Features:
- Excellent Thermal Efficiency – 28mm, 30mm, 36mm & 38mm glass panels accommodated
- Outstanding Weather Rating – One of the most weather-tight systems available
- High Level Security – Five-point locks, internally glazed, every panel locks in place
- Twin & Triple Track Options – Flush to floor
- Over 200 RAL Colours & Multiple Finishes
- Colour Coded or Stainless Steel Handles
- Panel width up to 3m and height up to 3.2m
- Flush Panel Stacking Option
- Completely Clear Opening with Door Pocket Option
- Up to 75% Clear Opening with Add-on Tracks
- Movable Corner Post Option