The Sunflex SF55 & SF75 range is one of the slimmest stacking bifolding door system on the market, offering an impressive 95% clear opening. With a total of 12 panels in each direction it is possible to create spans of up to 25m with heights of up to 3.5m.
Together with the flush track option, a virtually seemless transition between inside and outside is experienced.
Sunflex bifolding doors offer versatile configurations including bays, segmented radius curves and fixed or moveable 90 or 135 degree corner posts to create the effect of infinity.
The Sunflex SF55 is an award winning ultra slimline bifolding door system offering minimal stacking, vast panel sizes and unrivalled weather ratings. The Sunflex SF75 is the most thermally efficient system on the market achieving an overall U-value of just 0.9W/m²K.
Uniquely, the Sunflex SF55 and SF75 are available with a timber clad option. The SF55C & SF75C offers the best of both worlds, allowing you to enjoy the beauty and warmth of timber internally whilst benefiting from the maintenance-free aluminium externally.
Sunflex SF55 & SF75 Bifolding Door Features:
- Excellent Thermal Efficiency – 24mm, 28mm, 30mm & 36mm glass panels accommodated
- Outstanding Weather Rating – One of the most weather-tight systems available
- High Level Security – Internally glazed with five-point locks and top & bottom shoot bolts
- Over 200 RAL Colours & Multiple Finishes
- Colour Coded or Stainless Steel Handles
- Up to 95% Clear Opening
- Movable Corner Post & Radius Curve Options
- Internal Timber Clad Option
- Panel width up to 1.2m and height up to 3.5m
- Flush-to-floor Track Option
- Inward or Outward Opening
- Finger Safe Gaskets
- Integrated Tilt & Turn Window Option