YES Glazing Solutions offer a full range of REHAU uPVC products including windows and doors for both domestic and commercial applications. The world leading REHAU brand has been manufacturing uPVC products since 1948 and Extruded from RAU-PVC 1406 impact modified Poly-vinyl Chloride un-plasticised. Sections are reinforced as necessary with galvanised mild steel as required.
The models that we offer are as follows: 60mm Tritec, 70mm S706 and the new 70mm Edge system.
Offering these REHAU models means we can suit most types of property and able to ‘match in’ with most existing profiles, our range means that we can be very versatile and therefore sympathetic to the particular property at hand when choosing which system to recommend.
For casement profiles there is a choice of sculptured and chamfered frames and sashes, Low-level rolled gaskets and a choice of bead to ensure the windows/doors are aesthetically pleasing. Run through sash-horns, arched heads, standard and antique lead designs and internal and face fixed Astagal Georgian bars, and a full range of coloured profiles complete the range of optional extras.
Traditional uPVC windows and doors are often referred to as ‘thick’ or ‘bulky’, so our slim-line superior design REHAU Tritec System uses the latest technologically in advanced window systems to offer a 60mm frame to the market that combines form and functionality to bring a vast array of features and benefits to the user whilst staying slimmer than a vast majority of other systems.
Dry, Safe & Secure
- Inboard eurogroove in middle of profile providing greater security
- Positive friction hinge location
- All lock gearboxes are contained within the inner chamber providing a dry environment
- All hardware fixes into steel
- A larger reinforcement chamber providing a very strong robust system
- Attractive sculptured sashes available
- Low level rolled in gaskets
- Easy single leg glazing
- 18mm Stack height means more space for heavy-duty hinges with increased performance
- 3 chamber profile with unique drainage system giving excellent thermal performance
- Full range of colours available upon request
The REHAU window system is Kitemarked to BS7413 (licence no. 13358), has received approval from the BBA (Assessment report no. 1930) and has been type tested to BS7950. REHAU’s quality control systems are registered under BSI Scheme to BS EN ISO 9002 (Certificate no’s FM11745 & FM11589).
All of our systems comply with all relevant Building Regulations including Part L (England and Wales) Conservation of Fuel and Power.